Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Das Hardedge Forum wurde am Abend des 30.01.2023 eingestellt und in ein Archiv umgewandelt. Bitte nicht versuchen sich zu registrieren oder einzuloggen.

• Moving to Frankfurt

Gogu - - Offtopic

Beitrag

Well, that's good news! I hope to get to know someone then!

• FFM-Rumble 7 - 22.-24.11.2013

Gogu - - Shoutouts (past Events)

Beitrag

Please allow me to post this For the guys living in FFM, please check this topic of mine: Moving to Frankfurt Thanks!!

• Moving to Frankfurt

Gogu - - Offtopic

Beitrag

Hi guys, first of all I understand the topic may sound strange, but let me try... I will be moving to FF for an internship (the timing range is from mid to end of April). The basic idea is... Well, to check whether there is anyone from the fighting community that would be looking for a flatmate! There is plenty of time to find an accommodation by myself and in fact this is not the point. The thing is simply it being nice if I could manage to find a ´young flat´ (I am 26) to enjoy it something mo…

• @Viewtiful Celik[NET]: Thank you very much, but since I moved very recently in the city, I am still super busy getting myself up and running and fixing stuff. Otherwise, it could have been really cool to meet you all already. If not now, I am sure the occasion will come soon. @Antaiseito: Hey there! You mean that someone was playing 3s @ Newton? Anyway, I am sure GG is very cool, but I do not really feel like getting into a brand new game right now. The biggest of the problems being the impossib…

• Hello guys! I am new in Stuttgart and will be staying there for at least the next 6 months. I went a little bit through this topic and found out that there is not really a player base for SF3s, my main game,... But I would be happy if someone proves me wrong ;). I also have interest in playing SF4, but my experience with the game is not much and unfortunately I am missing the equipment for training at home. Unfortunately the next weeks will be somewhat busy and I am not sure I will be able to vi…

• Hi guys, just back into the topic since eventually I moved in Germany although in a different destination (Stuttgart). I was mentally prepared to pack my stuff and get a place in DDorf and somewhat hyped to play with some of you, but whatever... It would be very cool if you could throw some advice about Stgt... Apparently there are no topics, apart the one in the international meetings, but I can hardly believe this city misses players?! Thanks!

• I recently moved here in Stuttgart and it would be interesting to understand if there is a player base. I'm into 3s and could be interested in sf4 also.

• Hi everyone! I tried to figure it out and this looks to me much like the official Düsseldorf topic where you set up your fighting sessions, right? While hoping this is the right place, the reason why I am writing is that I am supposedly been moving in the city in some time. Still waiting for the final decisions but this is what it looks like to me right now. I am a 3rd Strike player so that I was wondering if this game is actively played in Ddorf or not. Do you have any arcade game centers in th…

• Third Strike Oldenburg

Gogu - - General Discussion

Beitrag

Moooin! Cool stuff... Didnt notice your post. Let's arrange something! I was born in Italy (while my parents are from Germany); Just to get the idea, in which part of the city are you?

• Third Strike Oldenburg

Beitrag

Hey bencao! I'm happy to hear from you. I was curious about the trip to Bremen, and by train it's only 30-min more or less as by DB website. Cool! But... is that possible that for such a short trip the ticket (one way!) amount is 16€??!

• Third Strike Oldenburg

Beitrag

Hello everyone, I'm back on this forum (I posted once in february because I was visiting Berlin and wanted to get in touch with the gamers there to enjoy some 3s matches, though it wasn't possible in the end.. I remember I had some short chats with someone really friendly:) ). For various reason I recently moved to Oldenburg where I'm going to spend at least some months and it would be awesome if someone could give me insights about the fighting scene here, providing that it actually exists... I…

• Third strike ins berlin!

Beitrag

Hello everyone i'm an italian third strike player Who is now in berlin looking for some places where to' play germans 3s addicted. Do you have any address for arcades or else i can check out today for some action?? Please let m'e know soon. Gogu